Asset/Locate – Subrogation
Subrogation Asset and Locate Search
We provide this service for Insurance Companies or their Subrogation Attorneys only.
The basic preliminary subrogation investigations are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility in the collection of insurance liability, surety or bond claim matters.
This investigation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Subject Identification (i.e., Name, DOB, SSN, DL)(2)
- Source of income (2)
- Corporate/Limited Partnership/Fictitious Name Search, Real Estate Search(6)
- Watercraft and Aircraft Search, Motor Vehicle Ownership(3)
- Professional Licenses and Board of equalization(2)
- UCC Filings, and Credit Review and Analysis(4)
- Bankruptcies, Tax Liens and Judgments, and Credit Review and Analysis (5)
Subrogation Fee: $250.00 Approximate turnaround time: 3 to 7 working days.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the exact name and address provided.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
We’ve provided a convenient online form for this service to serve you better. Please include this form with your order. Call us with any questions. Call us with any questions.