Asset Search – Extensive
California Asset Search – Extensive
Our extensive California asset liability searches are typically used to evaluate the economic feasibility of a proceeding with legal action, and to identify assets for seizure. These reports may also be used to evaluate whether a settlement should be accepted, determine the credit worthiness of an individual or business, assess a potential partner, or facilitate a merger or acquisition.
This extensive California asset search investigation includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Subject identification (name, DOB, SSN)
- Employment or source of income
- Financial Index Search
- Off-Shore Assets
- Real property
- Business affiliations (corp./LP/FBN)
- Professional licenses
- Board of Equalization
- UCC filings
- Credit review and analysis
Asset Search Fee: Call for Quote Average turnaround time: 5 to 20 working days.
For Your Information
- Conducted in the county where the subject resides. Additional searches available.
- When available.
- We conduct one search based on the name and address provided.
- Additional searches at the Municipal and Federal Courts can be searched
- Must meet FCRA requirements.
- Includes liens, encumbrances, and approximate value, when available.
- Restrictions apply, call for details.
- Additional services are available. Contact us for a free consultation.
We’ve provided a convenient online form for this service to serve you better. Please include this form with your order. Call us with any questions.